we made an undertray, and recited the battery, remounted the std triumph water bottle forward, we also extended the battery cables, we fabricated a new cover the the end of the subframe, along with a new plate mount, the rear cowl is being finished, we started with a std Triumph seat cowl as a base then modded it to suit our needs, with a built in rear stop/tail and plate light, we also made the subframe cover include the indicator fitment for a very neat and minimal install
we have a race seat option in development , but this will work on our custom subframe option..more on this soon ; )

Double click to insert body text here ...